Friday, February 8, 2008

Super Power

Super Power

If I had the opportunity to be a superhero my first choice would be to have abbs of steel, but considering I've already accomplished that one I may as well pick something else. So my next choice would be to have ability to be imperveous to any sort of pain or injury. If I knew that no matter what I did I wouldn't get hurt at all then I would be willing to do so much more. I mean I would completely dominate in dodgeball, I would be able to run around the gym and not have to cower in the corner with the fear of getting my face smashed in. However if I did have this power I would be obligated to be in a position where I could save people, like a firefighter. That way I could run in to burning buildings to save people without any fear what so ever. Plus weekends would be a blast, I could do all kind of risky extreme sports without worrying about injuring myself at all. Not to mention I could wear shorts, flip flops and no shirt in the middle of the winter, now that is the ultimate power.

2 comments:

Zack The Omnicient said...

abs of steel? straight up my friend. if you had such a super power I would most definatley grate all of my cheese on your radically hard abdominal region. Very Good choice; I approve.

Go-Tee said...

I would love to use your abs of steel. I could make some wicked nachos with those.